Thursday, February 18, 2010

Too busy to write


But not a day goes by where I don't think about posting.

I've got a funny (read: not so) story about why I haven't posted pictures of them with clothes - you see, the first Addison puppet body started breaking before I even got to animating, so I had to make a new one. And sadly, I had to make new clothes for him.

My friend Kelsey has been helping me with the human costumes, she made the dress for Mary. I am so blown away by how dead on it looks. The other two costumes I did, I think I learned the most from Addison's shirt, which was finished today. I actually made a pattern for him and made his sleeves separately from the body of the shirt. Fun fun fun.

I'll be posting more, I think?
I'm in my shooting space, so I'll probably be posting FOOTAGE.
Animation soon.
Things are going by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment