Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Film has been COMPLETED!

THE PLAGUE BEARERS HAS BEEN COMPLETED!


I've been quiet for the past few weeks, the reason for which would be that I was busy getting the film done!
Well, I am very, very pleased to announce that the film has been completed! I went in for my graduation review last week and it went very well.

So, what now? Well, currently Jake and I are in the process of making a site for the film as well as prepping it for both film festival and online distribution. The plan is to have the film available by Halloween (PERFECT TIMING), and I will be updating the blog with more information as it becomes available.

At this point however, I just want to say a very loud, very proud, and very big THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who came by this blog, who read it, who was interested, who sent a shout out, who commented, EVERYONE. Thank you so much!

So everybody, please stay tuned! There will be many more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment